|Job Title||Customer Service Assistant|
We have a number of exciting opportunities for Customer Service Assistants to join our Branch Network team in Canterbury.
OSB are a challenger bank who focus on specialist lending and retail savings. We’ve experienced significant growth over the last few years, with our UK employee base more than trebling to what is now approaching 500 staff.
The primary focus of the role is to provide a high standard of customer service whilst consistently delivering a high degree of accuracy when administering brand processes and systems.
As the Customer Service Assistant, you would be:
- Communicating with our customers face to face and via the telephone
- Responding to all enquiries efficiently
- Providing a professional and courteous counter service
- Processing transactions with precision and accuracy
- Adhering to all bank legislation, policy and procedures including Money Laundering Policy and Data Protection Act
Hours of work
The hours of work for this role are Monday to Friday from 0900 – 1700 hours and include two Saturdays a month from 0900 – 1230/1330 hours depending on location.
Why come to work for us?
You’d be joining OSB during an exciting time of significant growth, with ongoing opportunity for career progression.
The added extras
- The salary associated with the role would be based on your relevant experience, with the range being between £17,000 and £18,000
- 22 days’ holiday + bank holidays (can purchase an additional 5 days holiday)
- Access to discounts from Perkbox
- An annual 5% discretionary bonus opportunity
Am I suitable for this role?
You’ll be a motivated, customer focussed and conscientious individual who is able to say ‘yes’ to the following questions:
- Do you have existing experience in a customer facing environment?
- Do you have prior experience working in a Retail Banking environment?
- Do you have GCSE/GCE qualifications in both Maths and English?
If so and you’re interested in the opportunity to join OSB, please send your CV here.
At OneSavings Bank, we are dedicated to diversity in the workplace and we are committed to a policy of treating all our employees and job applicants equally. No employee or potential employee will receive less favourable treatment because of any protected characteristic.
All applicants must have rights to work in the UK.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|How to Apply|